Tuesday, September 23, 2008

pros to wearing overal
-warmth, comfort, general coolness, handy dandy pockets good for holding tools
cons
beeps in metal detector and requires investigation
straps fall in toilet

all i could think about in the airport was how great it would be to have roller skates. and i saw an ipod vending machine! nevertheless, ive arrived in peru safely. they make the limes good down here. i stayed in a nice hostel, where i slept under a rug. i also bought a hat made of an alpaca, which will keep me warm in the white mountains two days from now. there are pom poms that dangle off the ears. im with a group of peoople, a surprising percentage of which have had dreadlocks and/or nipple piercings. our trip leader mailed her dreadlocks to her mom from thailand. she also told me it felt really really good to be bald.
we bought 2 guitars yesterday, and im also working on improving my harmonica (named monica), my flexibility, my spanish, and my guitar. things i want to do hereÑ zipline, motorcycle, ride trains, and go to a sand dune. today i saw a sign that said sea world, but there was definitlly no sea world. i went to the cryupts under the church of sanfransico yesterday, where 25,000 people were buried. there are piles of human bones there, sorted by type of bone.
I SWEAR today i ate dinner at the sketchiest place in ALL THE LAND. im guarenteed to have the motherload of diarrhea tomorrow. it was a cave dripping with germs. im busy climatizing for my white mountain hike. peace

No comments: